Nils' school has a dress code. This is a good thing, to me, because it takes some of the focus away from dressing stylishly, or whatever. It also simplifies the morning routine, because you just wear your school clothes.
On the downside though, without getting feedback from your peers about your clothing choices it lets idiosyncrasies linger longer than they otherwise might. I would guess that Nils has no idea that the other kids in his class don't dress like this at home too:And yes, not only is he wearing socks with sandals, they're Christmas socks too. And the shorts are swim trunks.
3 comments:
He looks kind of like one of my college professors except without the long white beard and a handkerchief stuffed in his back pocket.
I hope he doesn't change his style, but sadly there may come a day when he bows down to peer pressure and dresses "normal".
Does he button the top button :)?
And I have this feeling that his peers' dress wouldn't change him much.
Post a Comment