Friday, October 21, 2005
Pies in Payment
We left Nils with "strangers" on Wednesday night. I think we handled it better than he did. I should have warned her that he was tired... Either way she said he cried for about half an hour then he was just mildly discontented the rest of the time. Anyhow one of the pies you see below will be offered as compensation for watching our child. As I said, I've never made apple pies before and the recipe is one that I just found online. Hopefully they taste good. I know they *smell* good. The other pie will be offered as early payment to Nils' grandparents who will be watching him when we go to a wedding this next Monday. Who has their wedding on a Monday? During rush hour too. Weird. I've only been to Friday and Saturday weddings. But I digress, we were talking about pies. The only question now is how to get the pies to those who will be eating them, before I eat them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The pie was yummy!
Gramma
Post a Comment