Saturday, February 05, 2011

New toy

I'm one of those people that has always thought in the back of my mind how great it would be to hook up something to a bike and power it that way. Today my long held dream of having a bike powered grain mill became a reality. Or, mostly a reality. It still needs some tweaking to get the belt tension right, but it is a bike rigged up to power a grain mill.
You may now applause.

4 comments:

Julianne said...

Nice! Good work.

Jackijo said...

I think you need someone on the bike, you know demonstrating how it works. Seriously, though, I am very impressed.

Domanique said...

I am seriously so jealous! If I had that I would use it everyday we would have an excess of grain it is so cool! Can I be as cool as you someday?

Mom said...

Piper the inventor--clapp,clap, clap!!! I knew she could do it. Go for it Jay.