Saturday, October 23, 2010

Puppeteers

When we visited Prescott Nils had an especially good time with his cousins. They played Monopoly- his new favorite game. They played dress up. They played dance party. They played puppets too. I didn't get a picture of the dancing, and because I want Nils to like me when he's older I'm not going to put up the dress up pictures.

5 comments:

Jackijo said...

Cousins are the best! He is so lucky to have cousins his age.

Jennifer said...

There is NO doubt he won the dance off. He can bust a move! I'll have to send you the video. It's too funny!

Jennifer said...

Though actually his mom had a pretty amazing dance as well. ;-)

Geevz said...

Um, I'm pretty sure you need to post the dress ups. Considering how many ladies' hats he's donned, what's a picture or two like a princess?

Mom said...

Well Jenn, I haven't seen the dance yet and I'm still waiting. He did do very well, as did his mother.