

It is very important to have good posture while eating. Good posture aids in digestion, and prevents gas.
Make sure you're wearing a bib. Spaghettios (TM) stain, and get all over the place pretty easily.
Also be sure to be buckled into your high chair. You never know when you'll get too exicited and fall right out.
The first step is to open your mouth and let your mom put some food in. It can be tempting to get distracted and stare at something else, but you must resist!Once the o's are in your mouth the next step is to suck all of the sauce off of them. After I've sucked off the sauce, I like to store the noodles in my cheeks. Having a mouth full of noodles is a lot of fun.
Feel free to open your mouth and let your mom put in as many noodles as you like. Here you can see a few spoonfuls worth of noodles still sitting in my mouth.
I find that smearing the food all over my face helps me feel less tired.
However, sometimes the food-smearing is ineffective. When this happens you should rest.
After resting you will feel invigorated! You will have energy to grab at the spoon with exuberance and laughter.
Sometimes mom has a hard time telling when I'm full. I try to let her know by refusing to open my mouth. When this doesn't work I start spitting the noodles out onto the floor. She always knows that when I do this I've had enough.
1 comment:
Thanks for the cute web page. It is fun to look at and see what is going on down there so far away. Love to all of you.
Grandma Anderson
Post a Comment