So we move next week. We're really excited. So is Nils. However, since I'm under doctors orders not to do any lifting, we've decided to let Nils do the packing.
He wanted to make sure we didn't forget his diaper cream.
Hey! The Nonny Spouse and I were checking out cute little Nils again tonight and I realized something: I own that book he's holding on to, and I just recently moved it too!!!
There's an Italian speaker in your house who has purchased "Parlare & Scrivere Italiano."
That is absolutely amazing that you recognized that book- it's all blurry. It makes me wonder what other hints about our lives I've hidden in these pictures. The book is my husband's he served his mission in Rome.
5 comments:
Hey! The Nonny Spouse and I were checking out cute little Nils again tonight and I realized something: I own that book he's holding on to, and I just recently moved it too!!!
There's an Italian speaker in your
house who has purchased "Parlare & Scrivere Italiano."
Che bello!
That is absolutely amazing that you recognized that book- it's all blurry. It makes me wonder what other hints about our lives I've hidden in these pictures.
The book is my husband's he served his mission in Rome.
The Plot Thickens! So did I!!!
Now the question is how will we determine if there is a link between us without unmasking our anonymous online selves... Hmmmm...
I served there from 98 to 2000. When was he there?
He was there from 2000 to 2002. He went by "Elder." If you like, you can email me at Starfoxy7@gmail.com and I'll tell you his name.
Sorry, he corrected me. He went by "Anziano."
Post a Comment