It looks like we'll be under quarantine for the next little while. I picked Nils up from school, and he seemed perfectly fine. Granted I don't make it a habit to closely inspect his eyes whenever I pick him up. About two hours later his eye was all red, and covered in goop. Naturally this was a few minutes after the doctor's office closed. So instead I had to drive him to the urgent care, and hang out there for two hours, then go to the pharmacy, and on and on.
So we'll be stuck at home for the next few days, administering eye drops every 6 hours, and amoxicillin every 8 hours, and Cadbury mini eggs every hour.
5 comments:
What is it- pink eye? His whole check and stuff is red. I didn't realize pink eye would affect the skin and stuff.
Yeah, it's pink-eye-- Bacterial Conjunctivitis. His cheek is pink mostly because he's been rubbing his eye/face. Though the whole area is swollen.
Poor kid.
Oh what fun!! Marni got it from school a couple weeks ago, then Jack got it and Marni got it again. When you guys had it we were still able to buy the ointment over the counter and administer it ourselves, much cheaper, and since you know what it is, helpful. VERY contagious, wash hands, private towels, wash everything behind them all the time. Does this mean you are not coming to the baptism? Or we'll see. I'm sorry.
Those cadbury mini eggs are so good. P.S. Tell Walter I said Happy Birthday.
Oh, that is so common. Julie might remember the nurse calling me to come pick her up because of a very red eye that I hadn't noticed in the morning.
I hope Nils gets better soon so he can go back to publishing more books about dragons, monsters and cows. Or perhaps he can take this opportunity to do more while at home.
Post a Comment