Sunday, June 10, 2007

We've been had!

Nils in his favorite cupboard.

We've been planning on getting Nils off of his sippy cups for awhile now, but every time we try to have him drink out of a regular cup he throws an absolute fit. I've been strategizing on the best way to go about making the switch since Nils isn't really cooperating. I mentioned it to one of my friends at church, and she asked how Nils did with cups at snack time in nursery. I wasn't sure, so I asked the Nursery leader today. Turns out he's been drinking out of cups at nursery since he started and does just fine. We've been had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As an update to this- today the sippy cups mysteriously disappeared. Nils was distraught, but around 2 in the afternoon he broke down and drank from a regular cup. We celebrated this evening by enjoying some chocolate milk.