Sunday, December 16, 2007

Prizes

I only had two takers on my Pay it Forward exchange. Oh well. Anyhow, I now present for your delectation and delight.... a genuine Oven Door Towel! Oven door towel has been a standard fixture in American kitchens for years. And now you can have one of your very own!
With coodinating hot pads!
It also comes in cool blue (but this one has already gone to live with Grandma Anderson)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are cute! I haven't seen one of those in years. It made me laugh.

Geevz said...

COOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Does the orange one get to come live with me?!

Piper said...

Yep, the orange one gets to live with Geneva.

And Tiffany- I could make one for you so that you could laugh every time you go into your kitchen. You know, if you wanted. :)

Jennifer said...

Tiffany and Jennifer's kitchen you mean...

Can we request a pineapply design somehow crocheted or knitted into it? Pinapples are my new thing now. Slightly acidic and tropically exotic- Just like me.

Piper said...

Hmm, I"m not sure how easily I could make a pineapple, but I'll see what I can do.