a "drawing" of what? hee hee..:)I would LOVE to have the dark blue one with the flowers for little miss Anna...:) You are so good at that. I'm so jealous that you are able to do that, and so well..:) I love you!! You inspire me to try harder...
Well I don't think any of them would fit me :( I may be able to find a good home for that blue one though...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
a "drawing" of what? hee hee..:)
I would LOVE to have the dark blue one with the flowers for little miss Anna...:) You are so good at that. I'm so jealous that you are able to do that, and so well..:) I love you!! You inspire me to try harder...
Well I don't think any of them would fit me :( I may be able to find a good home for that blue one though...
Post a Comment