Saturday Nils and Walter disappeared to the garage, and when I went to get them only a few minutes later this is what I found. Wipers up*? Check. Lights on? Check. Emergency lights on? Check. Garage Door opener in hand? Check. Every button on console pushed at least once? Check.
*Nils has to climb all the way onto the hood to put the wipers up, but it's one of the first things he does when he goes off to the garage.
2 comments:
How cute! They have funny little looks on their faces, because they're just not quite sure if they're going to be in trouble or not. Funny!
I remember some children that used to 'sleep' in our car, they loved it. Dad offered them to sleep under it there were no takers. They also liked to sleep in the tent, that they got from grandma Alice. I repaired that tent numerous times, and now when I think of how many wild animals were out there I freak out.
Post a Comment