Saturday, March 28, 2009

Birthday boy

At approximately 4:30 this morning Walter turned 2 years old. Here's some nostalgia for you:


This year his cousins, and Grandma, and aunt came over and Mormor and Morfar brought chickens. He had a great party.
And he didn't cry when we sang Happy Birthday to him, unlike last year. He didn't even cry when Nils blew out his candles. (We re-lit them and he blew them out by himself, thankyouverymuch.) He did, however, cry when we were at the zoo. A lot. But I think that was just because he was tired.

3 comments:

Jackijo said...

It was a lot of fun! They grow up so fast.

Johanna said...

Happy Birthday Walter! I wish we could have been there!

Mom said...

Say Piper, did you get any eggs today? Just wondering, and oh yes, Emma said your new hairdo is really cute. I luv the zoo, especially with kids, they sleep so well after the trek. Thanks for dinner. Mom