Sunday, October 25, 2009

Over excited

I found out Friday evening something that I should have guessed. Nils' preschool teacher informed me that he had been telling her and all the kids at preschool that he was going to be a dragon for halloween, and that I was making him a dragon costume. This wasn't exactly true, I was intending on making him a robot costume as we have computer parts coming out of our ears around here.
So yesterday I started work on a dragon costume, I finished the wings and a tail. He wore them around until he was so tired that he fell asleep on the floor.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is really cute. But it looks like he's eating a snake or something... what is that?

Jackijo said...

Wow what a cute dragon and talented mom.

That is probably the realistic looking wooden snake I gave him. So does the snake go with the dragon?

Piper said...

He was playing with the snake and had it in his hand when he started to suck his thumb.
It took about three minutes this morning for him to ask to wear his dragon stuff again.

Mom said...

Well even dragons have to sleep and generally speaking they don't breath fire when doing so, perhaps a puff of smoke or snake(?) ha. I think that is a very important part of childhood, wearing something you really LOVE and think it is super keen even though mom doesn't think so. Did I ever tell you about my blue cowboy hat..........it disappeared.
I absolutely love the picture.
mormor