Friday, November 06, 2009

What I entered

These are the things I entered. These first two won first.




These next ones won second.




And this one won 4th.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Congratulations, talent that cannot be denied, diligence too. Very nice work.

Jennifer said...

Wow! Fair work for the fair! I don't think I ever entered anything into the fair (other than the art that the school always entered on our behalf.) I wonder if they have fairs in Italy? Maybe I can start entering things here. Of course I'm not sure what I would enter... maybe prickly-pear jelly? Did I tell you they totally have prickly-pear cacti over here! I'm excited to try and make jelly out of this version to see what the difference may be in taste. Fun. Also- did you crochet the first things? Or is that called tatting? What's the difference? There's a woman I met over here that does some kind of cut linen lacework- it's very pretty. She's friends with my realtor friend- Patrizia, and she strikes me as a very Italian matronly type. Very cute lady.