It's not the most genuine smile, but it is still rather hilarious. Walter had a great birthday party and as I write this is running in circles shouting "Yay birthday!"
Did the box I sent ever show up? I checked the date I mailed it and it was 23 Feb. I've decided that the "slow" version of packages takes about six weeks so hopefully you'll see it soon. And hopefully it won't be too damaged. (The food was all non-perishable, so it should still be okay.) I'm sending you another box, but I'll make sure it gets on the fast track this time! Love you- Jennifer
When Jay was in Italy, I once sent him a box in October for Christmas. In the meantime he moved and the box never got to him. I got it back in March! I often wonder where that box traveled.
2 comments:
Did the box I sent ever show up? I checked the date I mailed it and it was 23 Feb. I've decided that the "slow" version of packages takes about six weeks so hopefully you'll see it soon. And hopefully it won't be too damaged. (The food was all non-perishable, so it should still be okay.) I'm sending you another box, but I'll make sure it gets on the fast track this time! Love you- Jennifer
When Jay was in Italy, I once sent him a box in October for Christmas. In the meantime he moved and the box never got to him. I got it back in March! I often wonder where that box traveled.
Post a Comment