Thursday, September 09, 2010

Animal Rescuers


They've been watching Go Diego Go, and have really latched on to the idea of the arctic. So they've been wearing coats and backpacks around the house, pretending to be rescuing penguins and polar bears, and being so! cold! I've had to forbid them from wearing the coats outside because they don't seem to care that it is over 100 F out there.

3 comments:

Jackijo said...

Maybe you can talk them into being gulf coast animal rescuers. It's warmer there. Of course they would need to wear water resistant coats and they might going around the house washing down everything with water (you know, to get the oil off.)

Jackijo said...

Walter's smile tells a story. It's so charming, but there is that hint of getting ready to get into trouble behind it. ON the other hand, Nils just looks perfectly innocent.

Jennifer said...

There's plenty of feral cats in Italy... I have two more now. (So in total, including the ones that died, I've worked with eleven of them.) Of course I'm finding homes for the most recent two- but that little kits (the grey one) is just too cute so I'm' going to have to keep him.