I bought some English Muffins the other day. After school Nils asked if he could have one. I said okay, and he marched off to the kitchen to prepare his snack. He knows how to work the toaster so I let him do it by himself. From the kitchen he asked me if he should put butter on it. I told him that, yes, he should put butter on it.
A few minutes later I heard him chewing rather loudly and decided I should see how successful his food preparation was.
He got two whole English Muffins, spread butter on them and put them together like a sandwich. He ate just about the whole thing.
Yummy.
3 comments:
I LOVE english muffins with butter, and it looks like a terrific sandwich, yummy! I do have the recipe if you're interested.
They weren't toasted at all though. I love toasted English muffins with butter.
What I love is toasted english muffin bread with butter. You can taste more butter that way! YUM!
Post a Comment