Walter's shoes just kept getting harder and harder to put on, until I finally realized that his feet were getting bigger. Nils' shoes were falling apart as well so I took them both to get new shoes. They were really excited.
They measured Walter's feet and he was wearing shoes a full size too small for him. Now he's wearing shoes just slightly too large for him and he looks like a little clown. He's got big feet. And he wanted to wear his new shoes to bed.
3 comments:
Cute. I'm sure his feet were probably hurting too, which might be part of the excitement.
Kids grow so fast at that age! It seems like every couple of months they need new shoes! They are very cute shoes, I would be proud of them also!
New shoes, wow! I love new shoes, and fancy ones at that. Can he do the new shoe dance? Poor little tootsies getting squished to death. Love mor mor
Post a Comment