Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Billion Things part 5: Hat

There this new-ish website called pinterest. It is an image centered bookmarking service. You see something you like on the internet, you 'pin' it, and then when you visit your pinterest page you can see little pictures of all the things you saw on the internet. It is great fun, and a horrible time waster. (These are my pins.) Anyhow, I wanted to avoid the trap of spending all my time looking at pretty, neat, or handy things without ever trying them. So I've been trying to hold myself to following through on the things I pin. I've been trying the recipes, and now making the crafts. This hat:
was made from a pattern I found on Pinterest. Except for the flower. I made up the flower.

3 comments:

Jackijo said...

Like!

Geevz said...

I like it! Pinterest is hard to really explain to people so they understand the awesomeness. I'm trying to stay off it these days and finish the projects I already have in the queue.

I LOVE the hat!

Elena said...

Super cute! I think the flower definitely adds a little flair.