Thursday, January 05, 2012

Nils' List

Since Tiffany wanted to know what Nils is wanting to spend his money on I took a picture of his list. What he did was get online, go to the Lego store, and write down all the things he wants to get. I'll translate the list below:
6 or 7 on box (meaning the age range should start at 6 or 7)
 lego train $129.99 (this one*)
 lego plane $59.99 (this one)
 sunblock $6.98 (this one)
 lego Desert cobra 30 dollars (this one)
 *I'm only including the links so that you can see what he's talking about- please don't buy these for him.
 And here is the chore list.
Yeah I'm a skinflint. Oh well. (Though I will say I did give him far more than 5 cents for dusting those blinds, he worked hard on those.)

3 comments:

Geevz said...

I am very open with what I'm willing to pay for jobs. When I ask a kid to take care of the dog or I tell them I am going to pay $__ for this many days and if they are interested, let me know.

It makes me feel less bad about being so cheap :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, cute. I will say he did look like he was working very hard on those blinds. As far as being a skinflint, you're a parent you're supposed to be. :)

Jennifer said...

Wow- he'll have to read Walter 1,590 books in order to get enough money for half of the train. Poor Nils. He'll never get his lego train at that glacial pace!