Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Making Progress- Updated!

I finished it!


I've made a goal for myself to use up most of the junk er, stuff I've been keeping because "I can make something out of this."
One of those things was a big pile of jeans that were too ratty to give away or donate. I've been working on making them all into a rug, and I am pleased as punch with how it's coming along so I thought I'd share.


These are the strips I have left to braid:

And this is all of the waste
It's not going to be a huge rug, but it will make up for that with awesomeness.

1 comment:

Geevz said...

Dude, what a lot of work! I'm impressed! I have the same problem with "I can make something out of this." I even looked at the scraps and thought, "Maybe you could use it for confetti at a country style wedding or fill a pillow with them instead of polyfill." Please save me if my piles of 'inspiration' look like they could cause me physical harm.