Anyways.
I asked them to stand next to each other and smile. This was the result:
Then I said "Walter, smile!" He said "I am!" Hmm. Okay. Then I asked Nils to stand by himself and smile. He grimaced at me, so I tricked him into just looking at me and this was the result.
Then it was Walters turn. First he started just walking away. Then I bullied him into coming back, so he stood there like this.
I tried to bend down and sneak a picture of his face, but he turned around too quickly. If I had gotten one of his face you would have been able to see his smirk- proof that he was loving every minute of this picture shoot. Oh well, if he wants to be immortalized as pouting at his mom on the first day of school I'm happy to oblige. He'll never hear the end of it when he gets older.



2 comments:
the first day of the rest of your life. Amazing how these come back to haunt you. Love the google posts very nice. They'll remember the rain and mud.
What characters! I love it.
Post a Comment