Here's some things Nils and Walter made. Nils made the Mecha-suit and Walter made the car. The mecha-suit has articulation in the legs. Nils is a very advanced builder.
So after peering at the picture for some time, I do reconize a car type vehicle, and I suppose the tall robot looking thing is the mecha-suit. I had finally realized that was a keyboard and refletion of the monitor as background. Out of touch I am, what is a mecha-suit? And what do you have planned for birthday boy, and you and Jay B-days?
1 comment:
So after peering at the picture for some time, I do reconize a car type vehicle, and I suppose the tall robot looking thing is the mecha-suit. I had finally realized that was a keyboard and refletion of the monitor as background. Out of touch I am, what is a mecha-suit?
And what do you have planned for birthday boy, and you and Jay B-days?
Post a Comment