Did you dress him that way on purpose, or did he just happen to be dressed that way today?
Yes and no. It was sunday and I hadn't put away all the laundry so those were the nicest pants Jay could find when he was putting clothes on Walter. I did the glasses just for the picture.
I thought I wasn't allowed to call him Wally...
Geneva, if you ever see him wearing this get-up again then you may call him Wally.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Did you dress him that way on purpose, or did he just happen to be dressed that way today?
Yes and no. It was sunday and I hadn't put away all the laundry so those were the nicest pants Jay could find when he was putting clothes on Walter. I did the glasses just for the picture.
I thought I wasn't allowed to call him Wally...
Geneva, if you ever see him wearing this get-up again then you may call him Wally.
Post a Comment