Friday, December 18, 2009

Gingerbread. Seriously.

We made delicious gingerbread cookies and a house. However despite their excitement about it all I couldn't get a picture of anyone smiling with the gingerbread. I guess that just means we take our baked goods very seriously around here.


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oooooo... serioso! I think it's the same in Spanish and in English. Well, I suppose the super serious look is preferable to the fake smile look. Good thing you never have to deal with the "eyes closed" look (unlike yours truly who was apparently born with her eyes closed if you were to believe all of the childhood pictures of me). Very cute. (And by that I mean Nils & Walter- not me. Since I was not very cute.)

Mom said...

Wait a minute, you were/are to cute, a beautiful baby. You just had trouble with your eyelids.
Love the gingerbread, and YES baking, decorating, and especially eating it is VERY serious business. I love it. mormor

Mom said...

ps. Is that the icing bag that Walter is sucking on?