Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ward Party

So, Grandpa mentioned that it's been awhile since I put something up. As I was looking through the most recent pictures I realized it was because most of the pictures I've taken lately have been of gifts that will be given to people who may or may not read this blog.
So as to not spoil the surprise I'll just show you these pictures from the ward Christmas party. Here is Walter enjoying a strawberry.
And here is Nils coloring a Christmas tree orange, his favorite color.
It was kind of funny to me that Nils wanted to wear the Santa hat, but whenever someone complimented him on it he got so embarrassed and shy that he couldn't bring himself to respond.

3 comments:

Jackijo said...

The orange Christmas tree is a classic.

Julianne said...

What's S Jin? (the letters written over the tree)

Piper said...

That's his name. We're still working on the whole left-to-right thing.