Thursday, January 27, 2011

Guess where it was?

So you know how I misplaced my camera? I found it. Can you guess where it was? I put it where it officially goes. Who would have ever thought it'd be there?
Anyhow.
This morning Walter was playing Diego (note the backpack), and thought Theta needed some rescuing. So he very gingerly put his cloth on her like a blanket, and spoke to her in very soft tones about how she will feel better soon.
I couldn't have asked for a better cat for my kids. If they were inclined to dress her up and have tea parties I think she'd even tolerate that. Though I'm not sure if she's so tolerant of the kids because she's virtuous and long-suffering, or if it's just 'cause she's lazy. But I guess it's the same either way.

2 comments:

Jackijo said...

Theta is also very soft, the softest cat I have ever felt. She is a very sweet cat.

Julianne said...

So where was your camera? Is it's official location rather unusual? I like the backpack.