Friday, June 10, 2011

Culling the Herd

When I was a kid my parents got me an origami kit. I loved it. Recently Nils has been trying to do some stuff from my books, but has been having trouble. So I bought him his own super-simple book and big stack of papers. He loves it, and has been diligently working his way through it. In response I've had to mandate that he pick 4 every night to keep and the rest get thrown away. This is just one night's to-go pile.
I count 7 pianos, 2 cups, 3 boats and various others. I'm glad he hasn't learned how to make rabbits- otherwise we'd be overrun.

2 comments:

Geevz said...

I still love origami! We made origami shirts for father's day cards this week for activity days :)

Jackijo said...

Maybe he can give me Origami lesson next time I am over!