So, the comment form is being dodgy for some people, and I've switched to a pop-up window for adding comments to hopefully fix the problem. If you're having trouble commenting let me know. Somehow. I'm not giving out my email address though.
Anyhow, For Christmas aunt Geneva gave me a coupon for a dairy farm tour with free ice creams, flavored milk and a hay ride. Since it was May and about to expire, I figured we should go.
There was this great calf with an underbite. That was the highlight of the trip for me.
Since my parents have chickens, and we had chickens for awhile, they're kind of passé for my kids. Walter did get a kick out of watching this little girl chasing the chickens though.
Even though Walter's "cotton candy" flavored ice cream was sick, the other flavors were pretty good. The flavored milk not so great. All in all it was a good time.
2 comments:
That picture of the calf is hilarious! Poor thing though- I hope it won't be made fun of by it's peers. (ha, ha). No seriously, I hope it will be able to chew cud and all that without too many problems. I don't think orthodontists specialize in bovine tooth correction.
Funny.
I'm still laughing at that cow. Wow, that's funny. I also love how Walter is just staring at that little girl like "sheesh! they're just chickens!". Way too funny. When I was in Utah, and went to one of the farms up there, they had peach flavored milk that I thought was pretty good. Then again, I've always just liked milk... :)
Post a Comment