I'm not sure what kind of pose Walter is doing, but it sure is something.
This is at the ward party; Nils is a bat (I couldn't get the ears to stick up very well), and Walter is a dragon.
One thing that is surprising to me is how consistent Nils is. I remember changing what I wanted to be for Halloween every hour or so right up until it was time to go. Walter shows signs of being like me (his range of options is still rather limited), but Nils decided he was going to be a bat a few months ago and has stuck with it ever since.
3 comments:
The floppy ears make for a very endearing bat. You are indeed talented, those are awesome costumes!
Here's hoping he only commits to wonderful things in his life.
Asher strikes those same kind of poses. I have no idea where he gets such inspiration.
Post a Comment