Saturday, December 31, 2011

Tree Topper

Fool that I am I decided to move the tree after we had decorated this, and the angel up top fell right off onto her head. I tried repairing it best I could but was missing a few pieces.
If I were into the Zombie scene I would have painted her face green, stuffed a walnut in the hole in her head and had a zombie angel on top of my tree. Lucky for me, I'm not into the zombie scene, so I didn't do that. Instead I made this (instructions here):
It wasn't at all hard, and the only irritating parts about it were the glitter everywhere, and having to wait for the glue to dry in between steps. It turned out very pretty, and since it's just paper it doesn't matter if I drop it, as I undoubtedly will.

3 comments:

Geevz said...

I have every intention of stealing this idea. The star one. But I would totally do a zombie if the universe gave me the opportunity it gave you :)

Geevz said...

I have every intention of stealing this idea. The star one. But I would totally do a zombie if the universe gave me the opportunity it gave you :)

Jennifer said...

Hey! Of all of the things on your pinterest this star was the one I was going to try to do myself also. It's very pretty. The other two designs looked cool also. Awesome!