Saturday, December 03, 2011
Pilgrim Party
Nils' class had their Thanksgiving program a couple weeks ago. Nils did a great job, and said his part loudly and clearly.
At his school they have it set up so that parents can come watch the program and then eat lunch with their kid. We didn't especially want to eat lunch with Nils, and we had to drop Walter off at his class anyways, so we said goodbye to Nils and left.
A few minutes later his teacher came to find us in the preschool room, and told us that Nils was in tears because he thought we were going to eat lunch with him (even though we told him we weren't). So we went to console Nils and ended up watching him eat his lunch. That was a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor Nils, I know exactly how he felt, been there, done that on both ends. It's very important to have your family there, even if they are just watching, hee hee. He looks like a real pilgrim, did he kill the turkey? ho ho. I didn't see a hatchet however. Love it mor mor
I credit that Thanksgiving lunch for putting me into labor with Emmeline...had her 6 hours after it. (I don't think I'll ever. eat. that school district's Thanksgiving lunch again.)
Post a Comment