That is pretty cute, is that going to be your Fair entry? I want one too. A boy in our ward was bitten last week by a rattlesnake, he's supposedly home now, had a trip to Phoenix and tons of anti-venom. He was in my class when I was teaching Primary. Seems like a LOT of kids (boys) in our ward are obsessed with them, rather scary. Hope that is a lesson to all of them. Pat said she heard on the news that a man was bitten in a Walmart (Phoenix) she thought. Dropped the baby bottle and he reached down to pick it up, smack, so guess what, he's suing.
4 comments:
I need that. Or one just like it. Dead serious.
That is pretty cute, is that going to be your Fair entry? I want one too. A boy in our ward was bitten last week by a rattlesnake, he's supposedly home now, had a trip to Phoenix and tons of anti-venom. He was in my class when I was teaching Primary. Seems like a LOT of kids (boys) in our ward are obsessed with them, rather scary. Hope that is a lesson to all of them. Pat said she heard on the news that a man was bitten in a Walmart (Phoenix) she thought. Dropped the baby bottle and he reached down to pick it up, smack, so guess what, he's suing.
The "O" that Nils made reminds me of the Greek myth Ouroboros.
That snake is super cute. You could sell them. :)
Post a Comment