Friday, June 04, 2010

It was their idea


So my husband looks out the window and says "If one of our neighbors peeked over the fence right now they would think "those poor kids." But we had nothing to do with it."

2 comments:

Jackijo said...

Yes, you force them to wear helmets everywhere they go.

Jennifer said...

Pretty soon you'll have to fight with them not to wear helmets to the grocery store or to church. It reminds me of the time I ran into Steve Campbell at the grocery store with mom (Safeway) and Laura campbell was with him wearing a black ballet leotard over her pants and shirt. It looked hideous. But Brother Campbell (President now I guess) said that she was insistent about wearing it and he wouldn't let her wear it unless it was over her clothes. Of course I recall a fabulous picture of someone wearing pink lycra leggings, with a block-spotted pink shirt and a pink tie wrapped around like a belt. Cute.