So, I misplaced my camera. I'm sure if I put some effort into finding it I could, but I haven't done that yet. As it stands there are lots of things I would have taken a picture of and put up a post about, but when the camera isn't right there then it just doesn't happen. And posts that are just text are rarely as exciting as posts that have pictures of charming children in them, though my goofball kids are better than nothing I suppose.
That's why there haven't been many posts lately. Bear with me. I'll find the motivation to find my camera soon.
Probably.
3 comments:
I could scare up some pictures of your charming children! Please find the camera soon though. I like the spontaneous goofiness that you capture.
Uuuummmm... just watch an episode of hoarders. Maybe that will motivate you. ;-)
I would but I've already watched them all. They aren't nearly as potent the second time, and the new season hasn't started yet. :)
Post a Comment