Last Wednesday we went to the Zoo. It was raining and cold, but there was no line for the sting ray petting place, and almost all the animals were gamboling about in the rain. Like the Bobcat. Seriously, has anyone ever got a good view of the Bobcat at the Phoenix zoo? Well we did. And it was awesome.
Anyways while it was raining here it was snowing at my parents, so on Friday we took a day trip up to play in the snow for the last day of winter break. They had a great time, even though they were miserably cold by the time they finished.
We had to dig the car out before we could get home, but I think it was worth it.
2 comments:
Rain boots just don't make it for 15" of snow. I think I'll invest in a couple pairs of company snow boots for them, they may be a little big to grow into or have triple socks, but worth warm toes. Poor Nils, tramatized by frozen feet, but ended up having fun.
I feel for Nils! I didn't bring my snow boots to Utah and also experienced frozen toes.
Post a Comment