Now that I have 2 kids in school for a few hours every day I'm going to get to work on all those things I've been putting off for when I have more time. Theta's fur was getting out of control in this summer heat. Also given her, ahem, rotund stature she has a hard time keeping herself as clean as she should be. In other words she was too icky to pet. So I took her to get a lion cut today.
She looks, at once, more slender, and more chubby. More slender because her profile is smaller without the fluff, but more chubby because there is no fur to hide the rolls.
When we told Grandma A. about our plans to give her a lion she said Theta would be a portly lion, and she is. Also someday when I have a pub I'm going to name it The Portly Lion.
2 comments:
I fully support that pub name. Theta's got a great look going for her.
She rather looks like she belongs a shakespearian pub.
http://www.topnews.in/files/Shakespeare_0.jpg
Post a Comment