My kids both have a photo face that seems to say "I'm smiling for you, just how you wanted. I'm a good kid!"
Nils was super excited about his first day of first grade. He got to play on the big playground and has transitioned very well.
Walter did really well too. There were no tears shed by either of us, though I can't say the same for some of the other kids & parents.
I had grand plans of using all my new found free time to get a billion things done. That didn't happen. I think after I've recovered from the summer a bit I'll work up to the 'get a billion things done' phase.
2 comments:
I can't wait to hear about their first day at school!
I always try and give myself two weeks of "vacation" before I make myself do projects.
At least when my life was affected by school schedules.
Post a Comment