Geevz- I have lots of those too. I buy the expensive ones once then refill the bottles from the packet spices. But hey, if you have baby food bottles you should use them. In fact, can I buy you baby food on condition that you give me back the bottles?
5 comments:
That is brilliant! I must make one!
This is brilliant. Unfortunately, half of my spices are in envelopes from the ethnic aisle :(
100pts for ingenuity!
Geevz- I have lots of those too. I buy the expensive ones once then refill the bottles from the packet spices. But hey, if you have baby food bottles you should use them. In fact, can I buy you baby food on condition that you give me back the bottles?
That is seriously awesome. I may steal that idea.
PS I'm Geneva's little sister, in case you don't know who I am.
He who controls the spice controls the universe, the spice must flow!
Post a Comment